Log InSign Up for a Free Account!
Bay Area Online Auctions, LLC
Call or Text: (415) 343-7333
Email: [email protected]
Service areas: The entire San Francisco Bay Area, counties include:
Marin, Sonoma, Napa, Contra Costa, Alameda, Solano, San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara
Services we provide:
We tailor our service to the needs of our clients. We offer estate/collection buy-outs, on-site estate sales, and liquidation services via online auctions. Most times, we offer a hybrid method to encompass a larger range of audience. This is determined during the free onsite consultation - call for an appointment 415-343-7333, or email [email protected]
What is Marketplace?
Marketplace is a new feature where independent sellers (small to large businesses, estate companies, non-profits/charities, and seller-managed such as one off estate or garage sales) now may have their own managed auction. These sellers are vetted - meaning, they will uphold standards to their products and way of doing business. You may go straight to their auctions by clicking "Marketplace", any current or upcoming auction will be visible on the main page feed.
Note: These are INDEPENDENT Sellers - please read their auction profile or auctions to understand their pricing etc. Any questions on their auctions (items, etc) should be directed to them. If you ask a question from the item listing, it will automatically be directed to them.
1) Confirm AUCTION FOR SPECIFIC DAYS & TIMES THAT IT STARTS AND ENDS. ALSO, PAY ATTENTION TO THE LOCATION OF THE ESTATE.
2) Bring your own boxes, packing supplies, labor, and tools to dismantle.
3) Buyers Premium and CA Sales Tax are added to all auction invoices. Please note all sellers have different pricing structures.
4) Find the Winning Bid Email Notification for all pick up information and link to appointment scheduling (if applicable)
5) Failure to pay for any auction winnings will result in a re-stocking fee of 40%, and you will be blocked from further bidding.
6) Any items that are not picked up during stated pick up days and times results in all items being forfeited, absolutely no refunds.
Don't forget, one must REGISTER to bid!